1. My all time favourite perfume: Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel. I have been wearing this for years now and even though I like to try out other perfumes now and then, I always come back to this scent.
2. I actually just discovered the Make Up Forever HD foundation, but I am already very attached to it!
3. This Body shop lip gloss is pretty neutral. I really like the consistency and I keep it in my purse at all times.
4. The Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzing powder is just perfect! I really like the colour, the fact that it doesn't shimmer and also that it actually smells like chocolate.
5.The Koh sensation shower foam smells delicious and feels great. Because you only need a little bit, even the smallest bottle will last you really long.
6. I have a vase full of OPI nail polishes (yes, a vase, it looks pretty :-)) I think the quality is great and the choice in colours is endless.
7. After reading a lot of positive reviews on Diorshow Blackout, I decided to go for it and I love it!
8. For my everyday protection I use Clinique Super defense day cream.
9. I think the Soleil Tan De Chanel bronzer is great to use at night time on dates etc. It has a creamy consistency and just gives you a more intense bronzed skin.