vrijdag 27 januari 2012

New in

This week on a short break from work I went to H&M to buy some new stuff. I took the chance to shoot some pictures of my outfit of the day while trying on clothes in the fitting room. I got back with some super nice shoes, a top in black and blue and a snake print scarf.


Outfit
Blouse: H&M
Jeans: Vero Moda
Boots: Tosca Blu shoes
Jacket: H&M
Necklace: Don't remember
Nail polish: OPI You Don't know Jacques!

New in
Shoes, tops, scarf: H&M
Nail polishes: OPI (Suzi says Feng Shui) and Sephora

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I really love your blue shirt! It suits you amazingly, plus the pearls add just a right amount of sophistication! Very nice preppy look:)))
    And I'm ABSOLUTELY crazy about your coat! It's just SO cool!
    Great buys btw. Is there alsready a new collection??? X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen