zondag 15 april 2012

Easter in Turkey

During Easter, my friends and I went to visit another friend in Alanya (Turkey). We were very lucky with the weather, especially as it was pooring rain back home almost all weekend. One of the nights we went to a restaurant in de mountains and this is what I wore:



Outfit
Sweater: H&M Trend
Shorts and top: H&M
Necklace: Pieces
Shoes: Bronx
Watch: Ice Watch



View from the mountains

PS Some of my readers have been asking how to receive email notifications when I post a new blog. I now added this option on the toolbar --->

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow! This pictures are so beautiful! When I first saw this post Gerrit was next to me and he really liked them as well:) Man's opinion:) hehe.
    Love your necklace dear! It's so beautiful! I hope you had a great time/shopping in Turkey!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen