maandag 2 april 2012

They're here! They're here!

People who know me, know about my weak spot for shoes. When it comes to purses, I can rarely get myself to invest in a nice leather one (and once I do, I wear it almost everyday). But when it comes to shoes...
I have a closet full of them and I adore every single pair. Now, you can probably imagine how excited I was when my first (definitely not my last) pair of Tory Burch revas arrived. I love everything about them and can't wait to show them in an outfit post.
Aren't they amazing?

1 opmerking:

  1. You FINALLY did it!!! Your beautiful Tory Burch flats are here! yahohoooo! congrats! I really like them! from one hand they are 100% classy from other little golden studs add a playful twist. I can already picture you in them - BEAUTIFUL!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen